After purchase, you will receive login details to be sent to the email you used to purchased then you'll be able to download the latest theme zip from our members area here:
The zip file should be uploaded fully, no need to extract the zip file.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- In the More themes area, click Upload theme.
- From the Upload theme window, click Choose File to select the theme zip file.
- Click Upload. The theme will be added to the Themes page of your admin.
- When the theme is uploaded, please validate the theme, by following the tutorial here: https://help.shoptimized.net/shoptimized-theme/license-key-issue
- Once that is done, you can continue working on the theme by going through the Theme Editor and configure it one by one: THEME Editor Settings Area
If you are on Mac/ Apple Device: You would need to do something in Safari:
- Open Safari
- Click Preferences
- Under the General tab, uncheck the option Open “safe” files after downloading
Please make sure to download the .zip file without extracting them, you need to upload them as a .zip file
PS: If you're interested (not compulsory), we have a setup service cost $99 U.S.D - this theme setup service only includes transferring as much as settings possible from your old theme to the Newest and Latest Version of the theme.
This excludes Features from Old Themes, apps integration, products uploads and etc, we just provide you suggestions/recommendations + configuration of Shoptimized Theme Settings.
Note: This is just solely transferring of theme, not setting up a Brand New Theme, from scratch. We have another service for that and it's starting cost is $597 U.S.D - A Fully Developed/Customized Shopify Store, as well as Reviews App together with Logo and Banner Creation to fully utilized the conversions and make use of Value Proposition.