Three Easy Steps:
- Navigate to Shopify Admin Page -> Online Store -> Themes -> Actions -> Edit Languages -> change Theme Language or perform two things below:
- One If you wish to change everything From General -> Blogs -> Cart -> Collections -> Contact -> Customer -> Homepage -> Layout -> Products -> Gift Cards -> Date Formats to Checkout & System.
- Two If you wish to change just a certain texts, a specific text then use the Search Bar and search the Text you wish to change.
- Navigate to Shopify Admin Page -> Online Store -> Themes -> Customize -> Sections & Theme Settings. You can play with it or perform two things below:
- One If you wish to change everything then visit each Sections/ Settings one by one and change the text accordingly..
- Two If you wish to change just a certain texts, a specific text then you can just visit its respective Sections/ Settings then change from there. If you are looking at Header then visit either the Header, Header Strip, Header Sticky Bar or Mobile Header Bar ( inside the Header Strip at the bottom)
- There are certain texts that cant be changed either in the Edit Languages or Sections & Theme Settings but only on the Edit Code:
If you just really cant find in the First Step or Second Step, then your best bet would be on the Edit Code, but this is a bit COMPLEX and if you are not knowledgeable enough, please do not hesitate to contact our Support Team to help you out.
How to Change Specific Colors - Change Specific Colors in the Theme
Different Add To Cart Options - Change the General Add to Cart Button to different styles/ layout
Variant Swatch Style Options - Learn how to change the variants swatches to different styles.
Custom Link on ATC Button - Redirect the Add to Cart Button to a Certain Link
TAGS: translate, translation, order in the next, cart, translate to other language, translate language, language translation, language, spanish, german, language translate, languages, changing language, changing languages, changing text, how to change text , changes text