In this video, you will learn how to implement your Facebook pixel with the Funnel Buildr 2.0 app and pages.
One you add your pixel ID (not the full code, just the ID from your account) in the settings, there's no need to add the code manually to any of the pages.
Here is how we trigger pixel: when a user clicks the "Add to Cart: button, we fire the pixel in the background and send the event to Facebook. Why do we do that instead of loading it on page load? Becuase our funnel structure is dynamic. We don’t have a fixed cart like Shopify, our add to cart and buy now buttons works dynamically instead of doing one simple job like Shopify.
ATC events happens when a product is added to the cart after ATC button is clicked. Purchase event is called when card is accepted or paypal reference is accepted.
Purchase happens in the checkout page and product page if product is added after checkout is completed.
If your Facebook pixel isn't working properly, then it is unlikely to be a bug in our system as we have many many Facebook pixels firing every day. Some possible solutions are:
- You don't have your pixel id showing on a particular funnel. If this is the case, then go to the settings for that funnel and make sure that there is a pixel value in there.
- You haven't yet filled it in the General Settings. Please make sure it is filled in there.
- You have the incorrect pixel id submitted. Please make sure that you have the correct one from the correct Facebook account
- You have an ad blocker on that in some way is blocking the Facebook pixel
- You have an incorrect space before or after your pixel id.
If it's still not working, then please do a 'view source' on your webpage to check that the code is there.
You can also download the Chrome extension called Facebook Pixel Helper which can help you troubleshoot where the problem is.