How-To: Enable Stripe Test Mode on Your Funnels
Funnel Buildr now has the ability to let you test your funnels, at the funnel level, using the Stripe test/sandbox mode.
You have to be using Stripe as your credit card processor in Funnel Buildr.
Steps to Enable Stripe Test Mode:
- Go into the Funnel Buildr app on your store
- Edit the funnel you wish to test
- Go to Enable Sandbox
- Select Yes
- Click the Save button to save the changes
How to Test:
- Go to your funnel's landing page (that you put into test mode)
- Run through your funnel.
- At checkout, checkout using one of Stripe's Testing Credit Cards
- Verify the order comes through to Shopify
NOTE: Once the order is in Shopify, it will process as normal - so if you have any fulfillment apps, etc, be sure that you handle them appropriately - otherwise, you may be charged by your fulfillment service for a product unexpectedly.
Steps to Disable Stripe Test Mode:
- 1) Go to the funnel where test mode is enabled
- 2) Go to Enable Sandbox
- 3) Select No
- 4) Click the Save button to save the changes