How-To: Use Shopify Tags to Enable More Than 1 Product Page as a Funnel Landing Page
Please reference this KB article about how to use a Shopify Product Page as a Landing Page
After you have created a funnel where a Shopify product page is the landing page, you can use that funnel for multiple products to take the customer to the same funnel. Here's how:
- Create a funnel as detailed in Shopify Product Page as a Landing Page
- In your Shopify store's admin page, go to Products, edit the product used in the landing page product.
- Scroll down to the TAGS section and enter in a unique tag (i.e. funnel1 in this example):
- Add the tag and save the product.
- For any other product you wish to use as a landing page to start the SAME funnel, just add the same tag (i.e. funnel1 in the example above)
You can have multiple different funnels using product pages as landing pages - just create the funnels as above, but use different tags for the proper products.
NOTE: you can only use 1 tag to identify a product for a funnel landing page in this way.