How-To: Enable Authorize.Net Sandbox Mode
- Go to https://developer.authorize.net/hello_world/sandbox/ and sign up for a developer account with Authorize.net
- Note down your API Login ID, Transaction Key and Secret Question
- Go into the Funnel Buildr app on your store > Settings > Checkout Settings
- Enter in your Authorize.net API Login ID from your developer account into the Authorizenet Test Login ID field:
- Enter in your Authorize.net Transaction Key into the Authorizenet Transaction Key field right below:
- Click the blue Save button to save the settings.
- To use the sandbox mode, enable it on the funnel you're wanting to test by changing the Enable Sandbox dropdown to YES:
- When done testing, change the Enable Sandbox dropdown back to No.
For a list of valid test cards to use for testing, please refer to the Authorize.Net Testing Guide.