Funnel Buildr Pages - Custom Code Debugging and Fixes - Paid Support
Whilst we love giving you the flexibility to customize Funnel Buildr with your custom code/CSS, sometimes that custom code/CSS can conflict with our core code. Of course, we can only be responsible for our own code/CSS so if we identify that an issue is a result of your own custom code/CSS, you have 2 choices:
- Fix the code/CSS yourself OR
- Request an estimate from the Funnel Buildr team to fix the code issue.
Here's How It Works:
- The user submits a ticket to [email protected] with the issue they are experiencing on their page/funnel
- The Funnel Buildr team diagnoses the issue and confirms that it relates to custom code/CSS
- The Funnel Buildr team advises the user of the estimated cost and sends a payment request link to the user.
- The user makes payment (NOTE: fix-related work will not start until after the payment has been made). By making a payment for this initial estimate, the user agrees to the following: Fixes developed using this paid support do not come with a guarantee that future issues won't occur due to Funnel Buildr core app code changes.
- The Funnel Buildr team develops a fix for the custom code/CSS issue. They will reach out to the user to share evidence of completion of the fix.
- If the resolution took additional time beyond the original estimate, the user will be advised of how much additional time was necessary and a payment link will be sent to request payment for this extra time.
- Once all additional fees (if any) have been paid, the updated page/code will be sent to the user for them to implement.
- Custom Code/CSS assistance is charged at $50 an hour billable in 30-minute increments.
- Failure to pay for time used to develop fixes to custom code/CSS can result in the suspension of your Funnel Buildr account until paid (i.e. your pages/funnels will no longer work).
If any questions, please email [email protected] for assistance.