In this video, you will learn how to configure your abandoned carts in Klaviyo to work with your Funnel Buildr checkout pages.
NOTE: Currently, we do not send any data about the items left in the cart so you won't be able to show a preview in the email of the product images and details like you can through Shopify. We are, however, working on figuring out a way to do this. This article will be updated accordingly.
- Configure and connect Klaviyo to Funnel Buildr in the app general settings. See related tutorial.
- Inside Klaviyo, create a new list and give it a name you'll recognize to be used with Funnel Buildr.
- Create a "Flow" inside Klaviyo. Give it a name and select the trigger of "subscribes to a list," then choose the list you just created in step 2.
- Add an email (or multiple emails) to this flow that will be sent automatically to your abandoned cart users.
- Edit your emails to include the "checkout_url" field selected from the "Insert property" drop down menu in the text editor of Klaviyo. Save your changes.
- Set your new abandoned cart list in the general settings of Funnel Buildr.